20th February 2023, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Does MCA B.Ed (from IGNOU) are eligible for TGT MATHS in Government Schools?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have done MCA with 75% and B.Ed. with 82%. My MCA is regular but i have done B. Ed. from IGNOU. I am serving in field of education since 2012, Now i wanna apply for government School TGT Maths exam. Am i eligible for same, though i have studied MATHS and STATISTICS in my graduation and PG Both.
AM I Eligible? PLEASE TELL ME..

21st February 2023, 01:17 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Does MCA B.Ed (from IGNOU) are eligible for TGT MATHS in Government Schools?

As per the eligibility criteria for TGT Maths in government schools in India, a candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Maths with any two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. Alternatively, a candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with any two subjects out of the above list.

Since you have a Master's degree in Computer Applications (MCA) and a Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed.) with Maths and Statistics as your subjects, you are eligible for the TGT Maths exam, provided you meet the other eligibility criteria such as age limit and other educational qualifications. The fact that you completed your B.Ed. from IGNOU should not be an issue. However, it's always best to check the official notification of the exam to ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?