27th January 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Does NSOU offer MSc(Mathematics) course? Requirements to secure admission?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in NSOU for MSc in Mathematics course. I don't even know that NSOU is providing this MSc course with this specialization. Kindly let me know about this immediately.

5th February 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NSOU offer MSc(Mathematics) course? Requirements to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in NSOU for MSc in Mathematics course. I don't even know that NSOU is providing this MSc course with this specialization. Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Yes, Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) offers MSc (Mathematics) course. Candidates who have passed BSc (10+2+3) Mathematics, are preferred for the MSc (Mathematics) admission in Netaji Subhas Open University. Other graduates may also be considered for the MSc (Mathematics) admission in Netaji Subhas Open University if they studied at least 300 marks in Mathematics at the undergraduate level and secured at least 55% marks in Mathematics. Duration of the MSc Mathematics course is two years in the NSOU. Students can contact the NSOU for exact details on the same.
5th February 2019, 11:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does NSOU offer MSc(Mathematics) course? Requirements to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, NSOU offers M.Sc in Mathematics course. The admission notification will be released during the month of April/May in the official website of NSOU.

One of the friend got admission for M.Sc Mathematics at NSOU after completing B.Sc in Mathematics. So, if you completed B.Sc in Mathematics or its equivalent course then your are eligible to apply.

Those who studied Mathematics subject at graduation level may also eligible to apply.

Please refer the www.wbnsou.ac.in for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?