28th January 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Anthropology) after completing MBBS?

Hi everyone, I am doing MBBS course. Currently, I am dong Internship. I am interested in Anthropology and want to do MSc in Anthropology. So, can I study MSc with this specialization after my MBBS? Kindly tell me asap.

5th February 2019, 10:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Anthropology) after completing MBBS?

Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology:

MSc in Anthropology is a Post Graduate Course in the study of human society, cultural and their evolution.
A candidate has to be a B.Sc/B.A. graduate in Anthropology / sociology / history / zoology from a recognised University in order to be eligible for this course.

Mode of admission is mostly through an entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?