9th December 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Download previous years question papers of JAM(Physics) with solutions

Sir,
I am a student of B.Sc from Agra University. I want to appear in JAM Physics. Can you please send me previous years question papers of JAM Physics with solutions?

10th December 2015, 05:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download previous years question papers of JAM(Physics) with solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Sc from Agra University. I want to appear in JAM Physics. Can you please send me previous years question papers of JAM Physics with solutions?
Below are the attachments of IIT JAM question papers of past few years. Please download them.
15th June 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download previous years question papers of JAM(Physics) with solutions

Please send me the previous year MSc physics entrance exam question paper of kid university
6th February 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to complete my Bsc in physics shortly. I wanna be a part of Utkal University after this as a Msc student. I want previous 5 years questions.Please send me the questions with answers.
5th March 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of B.Sc from Agra University. I want to appear in JAM Physics. Can you please send me previous years question papers of JAM Physics with solutions
19th September 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the previous question papers of MSc Physics 1st semester from pumjab University Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?