25th October 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

BE in Electrical can do M.Sc in Maths or MA in English after B. Ed?

I have done BE - Electrical in 2001 and had scored 72%. Presently I am pursuing B.Ed 2nd year with English as my third subject. In first year I scored A grade and had Maths and Science as my subjects. Can I do M.Sc in Maths or MA in English after B. Ed? And are there any other better options for doing post graduation that will enhance my skills as a teacher and shall be able to teach higher classes ( after 10th Std) ?

26th October 2021, 12:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BE in Electrical can do M.Sc in Maths or MA in English after B. Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BE - Electrical in 2001 and had scored 72%. Presently I am pursuing B.Ed 2nd year with English as my third subject. In first year I scored A grade and had Maths and Science as my subjects. Can I do M.Sc in Maths or MA in English after B. Ed? And are there any other better options for doing post graduation that will enhance my skills as a teacher and shall be able to teach higher classes ( after 10th Std) ?
If you have completed graduation degree in English from recognized university then you are eligible for masters degree in English.

You have done B.E course so you are eligible for M.Sc course in Mathematics, you can do M.Sc in Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?