2nd November 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and advantages of studying M.Sc(Computer Animation and Visual Effects)?

Can I know the eligibility criteria for studying M.Sc in Computer Animation and Visual Effects? I want to know the advantages also of this course. Please tell me about the advantages of studying this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
4th November 2016, 11:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and advantages of studying M.Sc(Computer Animation and Visual Effects)?

M.Sc(Computer Animation and Visual Effects) is a 2 years long post graduate Animation and Multimedia course. After completing this course you will get vast opportunities to explore your career in different types of fields like animation, visual effects in movies and games. You can also explore your career in military and other industries which requires visual simulation.

In this course you can learn programming and other skills which will help you to get familiar with the details of computer animation.

In order to pursue this course you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in fine arts, drawing & painting, medicine, engineering, agriculture, nursing etc from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this course.

> Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination before getting admission into the master's degree course.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?