30th January 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Tezpur University MTTM Entrance Exam 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in Tezpur University Entrance Exam for Master of Tourism and Travel Management(MTTM) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

12th February 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Tezpur University MTTM Entrance Exam 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in Tezpur University Entrance Exam for Master of Tourism and Travel Management(MTTM) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks in major / honors are eligible to appear in Tezpur University - Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) Entrance Examination 2019. Candidates not having honors/major must have 50% marks in aggregate are eligible. Duration of the Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) course is two years (four semesters) in Tezpur University. Tezpur University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?