12th February 2019, 03:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Ujjain Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course in Ujjain Engineering College? I want to join this college for ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Students are shortlisted for the admission to study ME Computer Aided Structural Design and Drafting in the Ujjain Engineering College through valid GATE score. If seats exist, then non GATE students have to appear for the Entrance Examination conducted for the admission to study ME Computer Aided Structural Design and Drafting in the Ujjain Engineering College. Duration of the Computer Aided Structural Design and Drafting is two years in the Ujjain Engineering College.

12th February 2019, 04:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Ujjain Engineering College?

=> In order to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Ujjain Engineering College, the candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should appear in the GATE examination to study ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Ujjain Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?