11th April 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for AILET LLM 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for AILET 2019. I am interested to study LLM so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

14th April 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AILET LLM 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for AILET 2019. I am interested to study LLM so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Those candidates who have passed LLB or any other equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates), are eligible to apply for the All India Law Entrance Test LLM – 2019 (AILET LLM -2019). Candidates appearing for the LLB Final year examinations will also be eligible to apply for the AILET LLM – 2019.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the AILET LLM – 2019 on or before 15th April, 2019. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th April 2019, 07:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for AILET LLM 2019:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this AILET LLM 2019 Examination is given below.

Name of the College - National Law University, Delhi

Name of the Examination - AILET 2019

>> You must have completed LLB course or its equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required for SC/ ST or PWD category candidates is 50% marks to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are doing their last year of LLB are also eligible to apply.

Click here for Official Website
15th April 2019, 01:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for AILET LLM 2019:

- The candidates should complete their LLB or its equivalent qualification from a recognized.
- The candidate required to score at least 55% marks in LLB and 50% marks required for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- Final year LLB students are also eligible to apply.
15th April 2019, 11:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required for AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) LLM admissions is a LLB degree course or any equivalent degree course with at least 55% marks (or 50% marks in case of candidates from SC/ST or PwD categories) from a recognised university. Students who are in the final year of the same degree course are also eligible.

For more detailed information regarding AILET 2019, you can visit the link www.nludelhi.ac.in.
15th April 2019, 01:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

AILET stands for All India Law Entrance Exam conducted by National Law University, Delhi. You should have obtained a LLB degree or any other equivalent degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) to be eligible to apply for AILET LLM 2019. Candidates pursuing their last year of LLB program can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?