1st November 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CEED 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for CEED 2019. I am interested to study MDes so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

8th November 2018, 11:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CEED 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for CEED 2019. I am interested to study MDes so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Candidates who have completed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree program of minimum 3 years (after 10+2) or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2019 or must have passed the GD Arts diploma program (10+5) by July 2018 are eligible to apply for the CEED 2019. There is no age limit to appear in the CEED and candidates can appear any number of times for the CEED. Candidates can find the details in the CEED website link given Click Here
8th November 2018, 11:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for CEED 2019 are given below.

Candidates must have passed a degree/diploma/postgraduate degree programme of 3 years (after 10+2 level) to be eligible
or
Candidates appearing in the final exam of such programmes by July 2019 or those who have passed GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2018 are also eligible.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2019/
8th November 2018, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a degree/diploma/post graduation of at least 4 years duration in the respective field, from a recognized institute, if you are looking to apply for CEED 2019. There isn't any upper age limit for this entrance exam.

Also, those who hold GD Arts diploma (10 5 level), are eligible to apply for this entrance exam. Just make sure you have studied from a recognized institution.
8th November 2018, 08:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for CEED 2019:-

The applicant must have a degree / diploma / PG degree of 4 years or 3 + 2 years (after Higher Secondary)

The applicant must have passed diploma programme (10+5) July 2018.

The candidates who are appear in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply CEED 2019.

There is no age limit to apply for CERD 2019.
9th November 2018, 09:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for CEED 2019:

In order to be eligible for appearing in CEED 2019 Examination, you must have met the below mentioned criteria.

Name of the Examination - CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design)

>> You must have completed "Degree" or "Diploma" or "Post Graduate" degree program of minimum 3 years in order to be eligible.

>> Or, candidates who are appearing in the final year of the course are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> There is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible. Hence, you can apply for this examination multiple times.
10th November 2018, 12:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CEED refers to Common Entrance Examination in Designing and the only criteria required to be satisfied in order to be eligible for appearing in the CEED 2019 for seeking admission in Master of Designing course is a bachelor's degree or full time diploma degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of mentioned degree courses are also eligible.

For more details regarding the CEED 2019, you can refer to the link www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?