8th July 2011, 08:51 PM
sheelapaul

Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?

My name is Sheela. now i am doing 3rd yr bsc maths in Chennai. what course i have to do after bsc to get a job soon,either msc or b.ed?
And how can apply for a government job in teaching. which exam i should write to get a government post? My overall percentage is 73(1st,2nd,3rd,4th altogether).Is there any entrance exam for b.ed and msc? For government post what type of question will be asked and what i must study? please help

22nd November 2011, 01:16 PM
princedangi

Default Re: Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?

hello you do B.E.d for teaching instead of M.s.c duration of B.E.d course is one year and it is best for you................to take admission in this first you clear entrance exam which is based on your B.s.c...
28th December 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?

i am ritu i am doing my bsc computer science 2nd year so what should i do after completing my degree a course or a job?
15th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Sc. Maths and my preference is Delhi University. So I'm preparing for entrance exam. Which other universities should I apply as an alternative?
26th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc biochemistry 2year
i wnt to do job as i have no interest in doing msc. pls tell how should i proceed?
1st May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.s.c with chemistry,zoology, botany and what should i do for getting a govt job please gave me some suggestion
17th May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course do I have to do after B.com to get a job between MSc it and B.Ed?
28th August 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i had done B.A.,B,Ed and now i want to do M.SC.computer science,Is it right decision of me?
11th September 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,its jyoti i am doing bsc(cs).what can i do now to get job earlier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?