8th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Is the person completed msc in biotechnology is eligible for msc in rheumatology? If not any other chances to do another post graduation of doctors

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  3. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  4. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  5. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  7. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  9. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  10. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility?
  12. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  18. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
11th February 2016, 01:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?

No, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc in Rheumatology course after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for this course is that the candidate must have passed B.Sc in Osteopathy/ Doctor of Osteopathy from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?