5th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for two years post graduate course in Acting?

Esteemed Sir,
i completed my graduation in chemistry. Am i eligible for Post graduate two-year course in acting as i got 49.8 percent?

7th May 2014, 01:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for two years post graduate course in Acting?

The Post Graduation in Acting is the fabulous idea forever. This is the one of the line which has more successful. The students are always want to go through the line because this line gives you a good career and also give you opportunity to become famous. This line has so many difficulties to become the successful man. This course has low fees which are take the college for the annual fee.
This course is the common course for all the students and gives education by all universities. This line is the line in which after complete the course you have to give audition for acting in a film, serial, or the drama. This course is at least 2 year which is in both types that are both online and offline courses. You have to decide that which type is better for your life.

This course is the difficult course in which when the acting line completed then you have to go for the audition then you have to struggle by your own talent. The university who are giving the course they are also giving a lot of opportunities to make your life easy and fine. The placement also very strong in compared to other colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?