19th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.d. as well as Master degree at same time?

Recently I get admission for Ph.d. in university, but same time I am doing my master degree from Distance education mode also. I am eligible for Ph.D. admission or not.

19th January 2014, 05:19 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I do Ph.d. as well as Master degree at same time?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PH.D:

The common eligibility criteria to do Ph.D course in India is as follows,

-> Candidate should have completed Masters degree with atleast 50% marks in a recognized University.

-> Candidate with Graduate degree is also eligible but only if prior experience of about 15 years is needed in the field of work.

I have attached the detailed eligibility criteria for taking Ph.D in this post. It's sure that you won't be eligible to do it unless you complete the Masters degree which is the best option for now.

Also attached some of the materials which will help you to prepare for the Ph.D entrance exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Eligibility Ph.d.pdf(11.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: zip Ph.D.zip(3.28 MB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?