21st September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MCom(Computer Applications) admission in AVK Institute of Higher Learning Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission for studying MCom(Computer Applications) admission in AVK Institute of Higher Learning Bangalore? Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for studying this course?

26th September 2019, 12:57 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to get MCom(Computer Applications) admission in AVK Institute of Higher Learning Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission for studying MCom(Computer Applications) admission in AVK Institute of Higher Learning Bangalore? Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for studying this course?
Aspirants seeking admission to two year Full-time M.Com in Computer Applications should have passed B.Com in Computer Application or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Aspirants should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.

Contact Information:
A. V. K. Institute Of Higher Learning
Address: 2nd Main Rd, Vidyapeeta Layout, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
Phone: 094381 25468
27th September 2019, 12:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MCom(Computer Applications) admission in AVK Institute of Higher Learning Bangalore?

M.Com. Computer Applications or Master of Commerce in Computer Application is a postgraduate Computer Applications course. The required eligibility to get MCom(Computer Applications) admission in AVK Institute of Higher Learning Bangalore is the candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Master of Commerce in Computer Application is 50%. The course duration of Master of Commerce in Computer Application is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?