3rd May 2012, 01:24 AM
prem1988

Am I eligible to do MSc Psychology after completing MSc biotechnology degree? How can I apply?

i have completed my M.Sc Biotechnology degree. now did am eligible to do M.Sc Psychology. if yes na how i have to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  2. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Am i eligible to do msc neuroscience after completing bsc psychology? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology after completing MSc maths?
  5. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  8. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  11. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  13. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  15. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  17. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology
3rd May 2012, 02:46 PM
uday.krk

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc Psychology after completing MSc biotechnology degree? How can I apply?

In order to do M.sc in psychology first you should have a bachelors degree in Psychology which is the minimum educational qualification...

As you are Biotechnology stream, i'm sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.sc in psychology..
26th May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc Psychology after completing MSc biotechnology degree? How can I apply?

am i eligible to do msc psycology after compliting bsc nutrition and dietitics????
15th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

after completion of B.pharmacy isnt i am eligible to do ms psychology
15th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible to do MSC psychology after completing B.pharmacy degree course?
7th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What job shold i do after doing m.sc psycology,except nursing?
13th October 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc(psychology).what are the courses offering after this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?