11th July 2021, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MSc MLT?

My qualification is 10th pass inter Bi.P.C. fail DMLT .B.SC.(MLT) in AIIMT KOLKATTA I am a eligible for M.SC.MLT or not? Please give answer to my question.

12th July 2021, 09:44 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc MLT?

Eligibility criteria for MSc MLT:-

Educational Qualification:- The students must have a bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree from the government recognized institute or university with a minimum aggregate of 55%.

The candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC/differently abled quota have a relaxation of 5-10% for eligibility. Some of the colleges also provide liberty of score for the students under sports quota.

12th July 2021, 09:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate needs a minimum of 55% marks in graduation to be eligible for this course. The percentage required for admission will vary from college to college. If you belong to a reserved category, then you can expect a 5% relaxation in the percentage.

Admission to this course is entrance test-based.

12th July 2021, 09:55 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligiblility for MSc MLT in India:

You must hold a graduation in BSc from any college.

You need your documents at the time of admission.

You must be Indian citizen.

13th July 2021, 03:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility for MSc MLT:-

1- The students must have a bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree from the government recognized institute or university with a minimum aggregate of 55%.

2- The candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC/differently abled quota have a relaxation of 5-10% for eligibility. Some of the colleges also provide liberty of score for the students under sports quota.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?