30th July 2012, 04:30 PM
junaid1018

How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?

sir,i am junaid.i hav completed my b.sc mlt with above 70% marks,now i want to do M. Sc. MLT ,plz tell me which is the best college in chandigarh for M. Sc. MLT .

4th September 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?

Now i can studying B sc. MLT 3rd Year. Pleast tell me Msc mlt offerd college in hyderabad.
22nd July 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?

i complted my bsc mlt.how can i joiin in msc mlt?and can u tell the Best college in Hyderabad.
6th August 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc biotechnology i want to do msc mlt whch is the best college offerng msc mlt in mumbai,pls help me.
9th December 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing bsc mlt fourth year now. i would like to do PG in mlt. please let me know which are the best colleges and universities in india and their entrance format.
20th March 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

there is no msc.mlt regular course in hyderabad if you want in banglore under rajiv gandhi university of health science ,affiliated colleges like st.johns and padmashree institute of medical lab in bangalore.
29th December 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

MY BSCMLT HAS COMPLETED SO I WANT TO ADMISSION IN MSC MLT PLEASE HELP ME?
6th July 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing Msc Medical technology??? Which are the best options for part time study ??
30th May 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc chemistry student and i have done my bsc mlt so i want to do master (msc) so can i do??which subject i should select??
5th May 2023, 11:12 AM
rbagdiya1

After completing a BSc MLT with 70% marks, you can pursue an MSc MLT (Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology) course from a recognized university or institution. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Research colleges: Research colleges that offer MSc MLT courses in your preferred location. Look for colleges that are recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

2. Check eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria of each college to ensure that you meet their requirements. Some colleges may require candidates to appear for entrance exams.

3. Apply to colleges: Apply to colleges that meet your requirements and eligibility criteria. Submit all the required documents, including your BSc MLT marksheets and certificates.

4. Prepare for entrance exams: If the college requires you to appear for an entrance exam, prepare well for it.

5. Attend counseling: Attend counseling sessions if required and choose your preferred college and course.

Regarding the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT, some of the top colleges that offer this course in Chandigarh are:

1. Panjab University
2. Chandigarh University
3. Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus
4. Rayat Bahra University
5. Chitkara University

It is recommended to research each college thoroughly and choose the one that suits your requirements and preferences the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?