9th November 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MCA for B.Com graduate?

Sir,
I have passed my schooling with commerce
and done graduation in b.com.
I want to do MCA. Am i eligible to do MCA.
whether yes or no. please guide me fully.
Thank you.

12th November 2014, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MCA for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Thank you.
No, B.Com candidates are not eligible for MCA entrance exam.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

List of the MCA entrance exams are, NIMCET, IIT-JAM, JNU, DU, VITMEE, TANCET, RMCAT, OLET (Haryana), BHU, IPU, KMAT etc.
13th November 2014, 02:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MCA for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Thank you.
Those candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible for MCA course. But, the candidates must have studied Mathematics subject in their 12th standard and graduation as well. So, if you have studied the mathematics subject in 12th and graduation then definitely you are eligible for MCA course.

Candidates who would like to join the MCA course must have a pass in Bachelor degree with more than 60% of marks from a recognized university. Candidates must have qualified in entrance exam conducted by the respective university to get admission into the MCA course. There is no specific age limit required to apply for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?