21st September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MPharm(Biotechnology) in KLE College of Pharmacy Hubli?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MPharm(Biotechnology) course in KLE College of Pharmacy Hubli. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course at this institute. Please let me know immediately.

24th September 2019, 04:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MPharm(Biotechnology) in KLE College of Pharmacy Hubli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to study MPharm(Biotechnology) course in KLE College of Pharmacy Hubli. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course at this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to study the M.Pharm in the KLE College of Pharmacy, Hubballi is given below:

Those candidates who have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or its equivalent degree recognized by Pharmacy Council of India with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates)

The KLE College of Pharmacy, Hubballi offers the following branches of M.Pharm:

Pharmacology
Pharmaceutics
Pharmacognosy
Pharmaceutical Chemistry

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
25th September 2019, 12:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MPharm(Biotechnology) in KLE College of Pharmacy Hubli?

Quote:
Sorry to say that KLE College of Pharmacy Hubli does that offer M.Pharm in Biotechnology Branch. However, you can apply for anyone of branches Pharmacology/Pharmaceutics/Pharmacognosy/Pharmaceutical Chemistry. For more details M.Pharma Branches Click Here.

To be eligible for M.Pharm in Biotechnology in KLE College of Pharmacy Hubl, the candidate must complete B.Pharma or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks are eligible to apply. Those who belong to SC/ST category required to score 45% percentage of marks.

Contact Information:
Address: Hubli - Dharwad Hwy, Vidya Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580031
Phone: 0836 237 3174
Official website -> Click Here
26th September 2019, 01:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Eligibility to pursue M.Pharm in Biotechnology at KLE College of Pharmacy Hubli:

-> Aspirants should hold a Bachelor in Pharmacy in Biotechnology or equivalent degree with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university. ->
-> Five percentage of relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for candidate belonging to SC/ST category aspirants.

Admission Criteria:

> Aspirants should be admitted through All India Entrance Test.

Contact Details:
Karnataka Lingayat Education Society's College of Pharmacy- Hubli
Address: Hubli - Dharwad Hwy, Vidya Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580031
Phone: 0836 237 3174
26th September 2019, 09:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Pharmacy(Biotechnology) in Karnataka Lingayat Education Society's College of Pharmacy(KLE)- Hubli is that you must have passed Bachelor Of Pharmacy with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

The duration of Master of Pharmacy(Biotechnology) in Karnataka Lingayat Education Society's College of Pharmacy(KLE)- Hubli would be of 2 years and is a postgraduate level course.

You can visit the website http://klescoph.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?