29th May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

B.sc Statistics graduate can get admission in IIM for MBA? Details of getting admission in IIM after B.Sc in Statistics?

Can i get a admission in iim for MBA after B.Sc. Statistic, If yes then how?Please explain me in details that how can i get a admission in IIM after completing my graduation in Statistics from Pune university?

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 02:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.sc Statistics graduate can get admission in IIM for MBA? Details of getting admission in IIM after B.Sc in Statistics?

Yes, you can definitely get admission chance in IIM after completion of B.Sc course in the field of Statistics. You will need to appear in CAT and score well. You need to score at least 99 percentile to get interview call from the leading IIMs. Then there will be group discussion, written analysis and interview round which will decide your selection in IIM. IIMs also prefer students from other background like B.Sc since most of the applicants are from B.Tech background.
31st May 2016, 11:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.sc Statistics graduate can get admission in IIM for MBA? Details of getting admission in IIM after B.Sc in Statistics?

IIM stands for Indian Institute of Management and it is premier institute for MBA course.

To get admission in IIM you have to appear and qualify in CAT examination. CAT is conducted by IIM.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBA course. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination.
31st May 2016, 11:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have scored 50% in bachelor degree you can get admission in IIM for admission in MBA course after qualifying in CAT examination.

CAT stands for Common Ability Test and is conducted every year. The entrance examination is conducted by IIM.

So, you need to prepare for examination to qualify in it and get admission in IIM for MBA course.
27th May 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the process after passed in cat examinationinIIM?and what is the process to get seat in IIM?please answer my questions and send return to me
25th September 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIM for MBA programme after doing B. Sc in bio or environmental science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?