8th October 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in The Pharmaceutical College Bargarh?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MPharm(Pharmaceutics) course in The Pharmaceutical College Bargarh. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course at this college. Please let me know immediately.

13th October 2019, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in The Pharmaceutical College Bargarh?

You need to apply for Odisha JEE for admission in MPharm Pharmaceutics. Just make sure you have got BPharm degree from a recognized college if you want to appear for the entrance exam. You can either clear GPAT or appear for the state level JEE.

Admission will be on merit based on your entrance exam score. Those who have got GPAT score will get the first chance to appear for the counselling. Rest of the seats will be available for Odisha JEE candidates. You can get admission at your choice of college if you have a decent rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?