25th July 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MPhil(Psychology) in Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College for MPhil(Psychology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

27th July 2019, 09:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MPhil(Psychology) in Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College?

MPhil(Psychology) is not offered at Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College. Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College offers MPhil in three subjects as given below;

Commerce

Computer Science

Corporate Secretaryship

Required eligibility to pursue MPhil is the candidate should have passed Post Graduate Degree in the related discipline with 55% and above from any recognized university.

You can find details on;
https://www.srijayendracas.org/eligibility_criteria.php
27th July 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MPhil(Psychology) in Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College?

As per information available on official website of
Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College, this college does not offer MPhil(Psychology) program. MPhil program in the following specializations offering at Sri Jayendra Arts and Science College.

Commerce,
Computer Science,
Corporate Secretaryship

In order to enroll in MPhil programs, you should have a Post Graduate Degree in the related discipline with at least 55% and above from any recognized university.

You can find details on;
https://www.srijayendracas.org/eligibility_criteria.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?