14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MTech(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram for MTech(Combustion and Propulsion) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

20th August 2019, 01:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MTech(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Technology(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram is that you must have done B.E, B.Tech or Master of Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 out of 10. There would be a relaxation of 5% for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.

You must have a valid score card from GATE, JEST, UGC NET or CSIR-NET.

You can visit the website https://www.iist.ac.in for more information.
20th August 2019, 11:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MTech(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram?

Master of Technology in Combustion and Propulsion is a Post-graduation level course and the duration of Master of Technology in Combustion and Propulsion is 2 years. The required eligibility to pursue M.Tech(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram is the candidate should have passed B.Tech course in the respective stream with at least 50% from a recognized university. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination like GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?