15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MSc(Multimedia) admission in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad?

Dear Sir, I want to study MSc(Multimedia) course in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for studying this course? Please help me in this regard.

20th September 2019, 11:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Multimedia) admission in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad?

Eligibility to secure M.Sc (Multimedia) admission in Brainz Institute of Design, Ahmedabad are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in the relevant stream from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.

There is no age limit to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?