1st April 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Biotechnology) through GATE(Life Science) for MSc(Biotechnology) student?

Hello friends, I am doing MSc in Biotechnology course. I am planning to give GATE with Life Science. So, if I appear GATE with this subject then I am eligible to study MTech with Biotechnology? Please help me to know about this asap.

4th April 2019, 04:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Biotechnology) through GATE(Life Science) for MSc(Biotechnology) student?

M.Tech. Biotechnology or Master of Technology in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course. I think you are eligible to get admission in M.Tech(Biotechnology) through GATE(Life Science) after completing the M.Sc(Biotechnology) course. The duration of Master of Technology in Biotechnology course is two years. The admission of the candidate will be based on the rank obtained in the entrance test conducted for M.Tech. The basic eligibility required to enter in this course is the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?