3rd January 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MTech(VLSI Design) admission in ABV-IIITM?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in ABV-IIITM to study for an MTech(VLSI Design) program. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

5th January 2021, 06:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MTech(VLSI Design) admission in ABV-IIITM?

The eligibility to study MTech in VLSI Design at ABV-IIITM is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and there is no age limit to apply. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitm.ac.in
6th January 2021, 05:43 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MTech(VLSI Design) admission in ABV-IIITM?

Eligibility to secure MTech(VLSI Design) admission in ABV-IIITM can be seen below.

You must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA.

You can get admission on the basis of GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?