14th March 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Agribusiness Management in Seacom Skills University for BSc(Agriculture) student student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc(Agriculture). After completing my BSc(Agriculture), I want to do Master of Agribusiness Management in Seacom Skills University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this PG Degree or not?

20th March 2019, 11:17 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Agribusiness Management in Seacom Skills University for BSc(Agriculture) student student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BSc(Agriculture). After completing my BSc(Agriculture), I want to do Master of Agribusiness Management in Seacom Skills University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this PG Degree or not?
Candidates who have passed 4 year B.Sc (Honors) Agriculture Examination from a recognized university or 4 years Degree program in BSc (Agriculture – Forestry) / BSc (Agriculture – Horticulture) / BSc (Honors) in Forestry / BSc (Honors) in Horticulture / BSc (Honors) in Biotechnology / BTech / BE (Agricultural Engineering) / BVSc & AH / BTech (Food Technology) / BTech (Dairy Technology) are eligible to study the Master of Agribusiness Management (MABM) in the Seacom Skills University.

Duration of the Master of Agribusiness Management is two years (four semesters). Seacom Skills University.

Official website - http://www.seacomskillsuniversity.or...ools.php?id=13
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?