14th March 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Jadavpur University for MPhil(International Relations and Political Science)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this college.

18th March 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Jadavpur University for MPhil(International Relations and Political Science)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this college.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the written admission test for the admission to study MPhil in International Relations in Jadavpur University. Candidates are selected to the MPhil in International Relations at Jadavpur University based on marks scored in the Master’s program (50% weightage) and admission test (50% weightage). Duration of the Admission Test is two hours and candidates must secure at least 50% marks in the written admission test for the consideration in the merit list for admission. Jadavpur University website link is given Click Here
20th March 2019, 10:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

To secure the admission for the Mphil course you need to give admission test which is conducted by the respective departments. The selection process would be on the basis of the marks obtained in this test. You should be able to secure minimum 50% marks to qualify the test.

The Entrance Exam paper will contain objective type multiple choice questions, covering English composition, Basic Mathematics, General Science, History & geography, Indian political, economics and culture, current events of national and International importance , General mental ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?