13th October 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology in Institute of Health Sciences, Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Institute of Health Sciences, Bhubaneswar for Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 08:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology in Institute of Health Sciences, Bhubaneswar?

Eligibility to study Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology in Institute of Health Sciences, Bhubaneswar are:

You must have passed BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology) or equivalent course recognized by RCI to be eligible.

You must have obtained minimum 50% marks in your qualifying examination to be eligible.

You must have excellent knowledge of English language to be eligible.

You must have qualified an aptitude test and personal interview conducted by the institute.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://ihsindia.org/admission/eligibility/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?