23rd February 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?

Hello,
I have completed Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP). What are the Master's Degree courses that suitable for me after BASLP? Please guide me for selection of the name of their suitable courses, with details.

30th October 2016, 11:05 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?

You can opt of Master's in Pathology in general. This will contain various aspects of pathological tests, including speech therapy and audiology. If you want to specifically study in speech and communication language pathology, then you can switch from science to arts stream by pursuing M.A. in Communication Sciences and Disorders. You can pursue MBA in healthcare management. That way, you will learn the business aspects engrossed in pathology and speech language related courses. Such MBA candidates are highly wanted in abroad medical institutes.
Lastly, if you want a master's degree program that will help you to unfold the research prospects in this area, then you can pursue M.Sc. in molecular pathogenesis. You will learn the molecular status of the pathological diseases and impairments, you have already learn in your graduation.
25th June 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?

Will master degree like MA in communication sciences and disorders after baslp called a doctor before their name
17th July 2020, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

can a BASLP graduate eligible for doing MS in psychology?
29th December 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is msc advanced practice (audiology). Is that a good course to do after baslp? Is there any scope for this course?
25th September 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

can i do Msc in speech language pathology after Bsc- computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?