12th May 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Financial Management in Amity Centre for e-Learning?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Amity Centre for e-Learning for Master of Financial Management course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th May 2019, 11:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Financial Management in Amity Centre for e-Learning?

Eligibility to study Master of Financial Management in Amity Centre for e-Learning;

The required eligibility criteria to pursue master of Financial Management in Amity Centre for e-Learning is that the candidate should have passed 3 or 4 years duration of Graduation/Bachelor Degree course preferably in Commerce discipline from any recognized university/institution.
Duration of course is 2 years (4 Semesters).

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://amityonline.com/master/maste...ial-management
17th May 2019, 04:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Financial Management in Amity Centre for e-Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Amity Centre for e-Learning for Master of Financial Management course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study Master of Commerce (Financial Management) in Amity University Online is given below:

Students must have completed 12th standard through 12 years of formal schooling

Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) – 3 years or 4 years are accepted – Diploma students are not eligible – BBA / BMS or Post Graduate Diploma in Management

They should have obtained at least 40% or equivalent marks in Graduation

Students should have sufficient knowledge in English

Those students whose 1st language is not English should have studied minimum 3 years of academic qualification in English medium college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?