27th February 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University for BPharmacy student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BPharmacy. After completing my BPharma, I want to do MBA(Pharmaceutical Management)t in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MBA Degree in this specialization or not?

11th March 2019, 06:45 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University for BPharmacy student?

Yes you are eligible to do MBA in Pharmaceutical Management at Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University if you have completed your graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
12th March 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University for BPharmacy student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BPharmacy. After completing my BPharma, I want to do MBA(Pharmaceutical Management)t in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MBA Degree in this specialization or not?

Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University offers the following MBA courses: MBA HR, MBA Finance, MBA Pharma, MBA Marketing, MBA Security and MBA Biotech. Eligibility to study the above mentioned MBA course in the Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University is a pass in a bachelor’s degree (Graduation) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?