27th February 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University for studying MBA(Pharmaceutical Management). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

11th March 2019, 03:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University?

You can appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Normally, admission is on merit through entrance exam and interview conducted by the affiliated university. Hence make sure you are well prepared for it.

Those who have got degree in the required stream with at last 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission through entrance exam. Seats will be allotted through counselling.
11th March 2019, 06:40 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University?

There are 60 seats available in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University for MBA in Pharmaceutical management.
12th March 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to join Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University for studying MBA(Pharmaceutical Management). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 60 MBA Pharma seats available in the Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University. Those students who have obtained graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MBA Pharma program in the Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University. Duration of the MBA Pharma program at the Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University is two years. Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?