24th August 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies?

Hi, I am a student of BE CSE. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an ME(Computer Science and Engineering) course. I want to do this course in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies. Can I know my eligibility to do ME in this institute?

26th August 2020, 11:25 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies?

Yes, you are eligible for MTech Computer Science and Engineering in VELS institute of science and technology.

Those who have completed graduation in related stream with minimum 50% marks are eligible for MTech program.

For more details you can visit official website -

http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/school-engineering-eligibility.asp
28th August 2020, 04:58 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies?

**Eligibility to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies -

* You must have the following degrees for the eligibility of this course-
B.E./ B.Tech Branches eligible are (EEE / ECE / Electronics / IT / CSE / I&C / E&I / Instrumentation)
or
M.C.A.
or
5 years integrated (IT / CS / Software Engineering)

**For more details you can visit on its official link provided below-
http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/index.asp

**You can also call on their helpline no. given below-
tel:+07305111222
28th August 2020, 11:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study ME in Computer Science and Engineering at VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) followed by personal interview and on the basis of merit.

There is no age bar to apply for this course and for the entrance test. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.velsuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?