6th October 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEd in KK University Nalanda?

Hi, I am a student of BEd. After completing my BEd, I want to do MEd course. I want to do this course in KK University Nalanda. Can I know my eligibility to do MEd in KK University Nalanda?

10th October 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEd in KK University Nalanda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BEd. After completing my BEd, I want to do MEd course. I want to do this course in KK University Nalanda. Can I know my eligibility to do MEd in KK University Nalanda?

Eligibility to study the Master of Education (M.Ed.) course in the KK University is a pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
Duration of the Master of Education (M.Ed.) course is one year in the KK University. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Master of Education (M.Ed.) course in the KK University. Details are available at the university website link given Click Here
11th October 2019, 12:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEd in KK University Nalanda?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Education in KK University Nalanda is that you must have Bachelor of education degree from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks.

The Master of Education in KK University Nalanda would be of 2 years duration with 4 semester each of 6 months.

You can visit the website http://kkuniversity.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?