29th November 2021, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

Hi, I am a student of BPharm and after completing my BPharm, I want to do MPharm in Industrial Pharmacy. So, can I know my eligibility to do MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

30th November 2021, 01:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

The eligibility to study MPharm in Industrial Pharmacy at Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is a candidate must have passed BPharmcy in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for the general category from a recognized university. There will be a 5% relaxation for the SC/ST candidates and there is no age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the common entrance examination which is conducted by MDU.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is https://new.cblu.ac.in/
30th November 2021, 07:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

Eligibility to study MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed B.Pharmacy with at least 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
Candidate must possess a valid GPAT score.
30th November 2021, 07:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue MPharm in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing this M.Pharm in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is given below,

Name of the college- Chaudhary Bansi Lal University

Name of the course- M.Pharm

>> You must have completed Bachelor's degree or Graduation from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in Qualifying Examination is 55% Mark's.

>> You are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by the concerned college.
30th November 2021, 08:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility to study MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

Age Eligibility - No age limit.
Minimum Aggregate Score Requirement - 60%.
Selection Process - Merit-Based/ Entrance Exam.
1st December 2021, 02:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BPharm and after completing my BPharm, I want to do MPharm in Industrial Pharmacy. So, can I know my eligibility to do MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?
After completion of B.Pharm course, you are eligible for M.Pharam course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Phram course from a recognized University are eligible for M.Phram course.

Your age should be above 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?