13th December 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BA in English course with 3rd division and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue MA in English so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MA (English) after completing B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  3. Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Language after completing B.Com in Computer Applications?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after completing MA in English with 50.1%?
  8. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English from any University of Andhra Pradesh after completing Bachelor of Dental Surgery?
  10. Can I do M.A in English after completing Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing B.Sc (General) in Telugu Medium? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  13. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  15. How to pursue Ph.d in English after completing M.Phil in English?
  16. How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (English) scoring 62% marks?
  17. Career opportunities after completing BA in English Literature
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division?

Yes, you can apply for admission surely, but there is less chance of admission at any reputed university because merit for admission is based on the degree marks. Chances of admission in a low ranked university will be more for you.

There are many universities where seats remain vacant every year because nobody wants to get admission there. You definitely have chance of admission in those kind of universities.
14th December 2016, 11:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division?

M.A. English or Master of Arts in English is a postgraduate academic degree.

The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed graduation with English from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
16th December 2016, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my BA in English course with 3rd division and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue MA in English so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division? Please answer as soon as possible.
Your B.A in English marks is below 50% so you are not eligible to do M.A in English.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for entrance exam.

Your Age should be above 18 years.
1st December 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed MA English 3rd and in addition TeFL diploma passed is there any offical letter .that is considerd to this 2nd div
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?