6th December 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to do MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) from The Gandhigram Rural Institute. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

9th December 2018, 07:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

Master of Philosophy in English and Communicative Studies is a research based course which introduces and aspirant to nuances of research methodologies.
The admission to this course is mostly through and entrance examination.

Minimum required eligibility for admission to this course is an M.A. degree in English or equivalent course.

Selection is based on two Steps. The first one is candidate has to appear in an entrance test secondly qualified candidates have to appear in the personal interview.
10th December 2018, 03:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) from The Gandhigram Rural Institute. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
Eligibility to study MPhil English in The Gandhirgram Rural Institute is given below:

Candidates seeking admission to MPhil English shall hold a Master’s Degree or Professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Candidates have to appear for the entrance examination and interview for the admission to study MPhil English. Those students who qualified NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship holder shall be admitted directly to the MPhil English after an interview (without entrance examination). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?