14th March 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

Hi, I am a student of MA. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MPhil(International Relations and Political Science). Can I know my eligibility to do MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

18th March 2019, 04:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

You need to have a masters degree in the same field or its related field with at least 55% marks from a recognised university if you are looking for admission on M.Phil degree. There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
18th March 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of MA. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MPhil(International Relations and Political Science). Can I know my eligibility to do MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University?

Those students who have passed MA in International Relations / Political Science with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (50% or its equivalent grade for SC/ST/PD/OBC-A/OBC-B) are eligible to study MPhil in International Relations in Jadavpur University. They have to appear for the written admission test for the admission to study MPhil in International Relations in Jadavpur University. Duration of the MPhil in International Relations is two years in the Jadavpur University.
20th March 2019, 09:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria :-

The minimum qualification for Mphil(International Relations and political science) will be atleast 50% marks in Master''s degree in relevant discipline for General quota and for PD/OBC-A/ OBC-B, it is 45% in Master's degree.

For more details you can also visit the website - www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?