14th March 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How many MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) seats available in Jadavpur University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for this PG course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) seats available in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) in Jadavpur University. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for this PG course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

There are 15 Master of Philosophy in International Relations seats available in Jadavpur University. Duration of the MPhil International Relations is two years in Jadavpur University. Candidates are admitted to the MPhil International Relations course through an admission test conducted by the university. Jadavpur University also offers the following programs in the Department of International Relations: BA (Political Science), MA (Political Science with International Relations), PG Diploma in Human Rights and Duties Education and PhD. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?