24th March 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Anatomy) in Smt. BK Shah Medical Institute and Research Centre?

Hello everyone, I want to do MSc(Anatomy) from Smt. BK Shah Medical Institute and Research Centre. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

29th March 2019, 11:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Anatomy) in Smt. BK Shah Medical Institute and Research Centre?

The eligibility to study MSc(Anatomy) in Smt. BK Shah Medical Institute and Research Centre are given below.

=> M.Sc. Anatomy or Master of Science in Anatomy is a postgraduate Anatomy course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed MBBS course from a recognized university.

=> Also, you should appear in the written examination to study MSc(Anatomy) in Smt. BK Shah Medical Institute and Research Centre.

The name of best jobs opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

1. Defense Services

2. Government Research Institutes

3. Hospitals

4. Industrial Biotechnology Companies

5. Private Clinics
30th March 2019, 01:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Anatomy) in Smt. BK Shah Medical Institute and Research Centre?

As per the information available, Smt. BK Shah Medical Institute and Research Centre, Vadodara only offers following courses:-
:-MBBS
:-M.D
:-M.Ch
:-Diploma in para medical

The college do not offer MSc in Anatomy.

For more information, you can visit the website :-
https://sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in/medical/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=122&I temid=626 .
Once you click on the link, it will give you the detailed information about the courses available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?