25th February 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Hi, I am a student of BASLP. After completing my Graduation, I want to do MSc(Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation). Can I know my eligibility to do MSc(Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

27th February 2019, 02:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research does offer M.Sc. (Audiology) & M.Sc. (Speech - Language Pathology) course. Both courses are different programs. In order to be eligible to study that courses, you must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology/B.Sc(Speech and Hearing) from any recognized institute or any other equivalent degree recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of india with at least 55% marks in the aggregate.
You must have completed 10 or 12 months duration of internship as perscribed by the institute.
You should not exceed 30 years of age as on the 1st of July of the year of admission.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/un...y/courses-fees

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th February 2019 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?