11th February 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

13th February 2019, 09:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research is given below.

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology is a postgraduate level Diploma course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed MBBS course from a recognized university/Medical college.

=> Also, the candidate should have completed 1 year of compulsory rotating internship.
14th February 2019, 12:23 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th/ 12th from a recognized board from Science stream having PCB as main stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th/ 12th board.
No age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?