5th October 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Criminology) in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University for BSc student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc in Criminology. After completing my BSc, I want to do an MSc(Criminology) in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this course or not?

10th October 2019, 04:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Criminology) in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University for BSc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BSc in Criminology. After completing my BSc, I want to do an MSc(Criminology) in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this course or not?

Those candidates who have passed Graduation in Arts or Science stream or any other equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study the M.A / M.Sc in Criminology course in the Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University. Duration of the M.A / M.Sc in Criminology course is 2 years in the Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?