25th May 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology) in Amity University-Gwalior?

Hello everyone, I want to do MSc(Information Technology) from Amity University-Gwalior. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

27th May 2019, 12:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology) in Amity University-Gwalior?

The eligibility criteria to study MSc in Information Technology at Amity University, Gwalior is:-

==> Candidate must have done BTech/BCA/BSc from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be on the basis of Amity Test, Merits and personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website for your reference that is www.amity.edu.
27th May 2019, 01:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology) in Amity University-Gwalior?

=> M.Sc. Information Technology or Master of Science in Information Technology is a postgraduate Science course.

=> The required eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology) in Amity University-Gwalior is the applicant must have passed bachelor degree in the relative field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study M.Sc. Information Technology course is 50%.

=> The university conducts entrance exams and interview for the admission of the students.
27th May 2019, 04:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum requirement to get admission in M.Sc(Information Technology) in Amity University-Gwalior is that you must have be B.Tech./BCA/B.Sc (Maths/IT) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college.

The admission form is available on the website https://amity.edu. You can fill it and submit it with the application.

You can also visit the college campus and get the admission form by paying the fee of Rs.1100 for the form.

Address:-
Amity University
Maharajpura (Opposite Airport)
Gwalior – 474 005 (Madhya Pradesh)
27th May 2019, 11:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology) in Amity University-Gwalior;

You should have passed BE/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc (Mathematics/IT/IS) from any recognized university.

You must have qualified written test conducted by Amity University.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://www.amity.edu/gwalior/msc-in...ion-technology
27th May 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MSc(Information Technology) from Amity University-Gwalior. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to study MSc (Information Technology) in Amity University – Gwalior is a pass in Graduation with Mathematics at 12th or Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) / Bachelor of Technology (BTech) / BSc (Mathematics or Information Technology) from a recognized university. Those students who are appearing in the final year / semester examination are also eligible to apply for the admission to study MSc (Information Technology) provided students should meet minimum eligibility till last year or semester and should not have any back paper.
27th May 2019, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue M.Sc in Information Technology in Amity University, Gwalior:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue M.Sc in Information Technology in Amity University, Gwalior is given below.

Name of the College - Amity University, Gwalior

Name of the Course - M.Sc in Information Technology

>> You must have completed Graduation and mandatory courses are B.E/ B.Tech, or B.Sc in Mathematics or IT & Systems or BCA..etc from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Besides this, you must have to appear in written examination conducted by this Amity University, Gwalior.

Click here for official website
27th May 2019, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a degree in the same field or its related field from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam so that you can get admission at your choice of the university campus.
28th May 2019, 01:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed a Bachelor degree in Mathematics/BCA/B.Tech/B.Sc in Mathematics with 55% of marks are eligible to apply for M.Sc (Information Technology) at Amity University. Those who studying final year of bachelor degree can also eligible to apply.

For more details please visit official website -> https://www.amity.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?