23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?

Hello,
I would like to know after studying MSW what job will I get? How much salary will get? In MSW there are differentiation? Which is better? e.g., specialization. What are scopes in MSW?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW? -- [New]
  2. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  3. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  4. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  5. How to do a job in Industrial Area? My qualification is MSW in UCRD specialization
  6. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  7. What is the scope in Assam after completing MSW? What kind of jobs are available?
  8. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  9. Are there any job opportunities in Geo Informatics course?
  10. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  11. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  12. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  14. After completing MSW how much could be the salary range?
  15. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  17. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  18. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
27th June 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?

After MSW, can i take this subject as one of the subjects for civil services exam?
28th May 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?

Can i take admission in M.S.W. after completion of B.A. if yes then how n what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?