18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?

Hi everyone, I want to do MSc in Mathematics from Sharda University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Sharda University? Please reply to me asap.

27th April 2018, 10:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics from Sharda University:

In order to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics from Sharda University, you are required to follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> You must have proficiency in English communication.

>> Duration of the course - 2 years

>> Programme fee per annum - Rs.75,000/-

>> Proframme fee per semester - Rs.39,000/-

Click here for More Details
27th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do MSc in Mathematics from Sharda University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Sharda University? Please reply to me asap.

Eligibility to study MSc Mathematics in Sharda University is a pass in BSc Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Students with good proficiency in English communication are preferred for the admission. Admission to the MSc Mathematics course is done through a written test and personal interview conducted by the university for the admission. Students can apply online for the admission to the MSc Mathematics course in Sharda University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?