25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Education Loan to study B.Com in Sharda University?

I have heard that there are different requirements for numerous amount set for education loan in Sharda University. If I want to study B.Com in Sharda University with education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Does PNB provides education loan to study CA course? What are the requirements for it?
  2. Which type of shop can be mortgaged for education loan? What are the requirements for it?
  3. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  5. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  7. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  8. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to get an Education Loan for studying Bachelor in Financial Management?
  10. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?
  13. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study BS in Canada?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  15. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  16. How to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech? What are the requirements for it?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Requirements for Education Loan to study MBA in Hotel Management in India?
3rd March 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan to study B.Com in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that there are different requirements for numerous amount set for education loan in Sharda University. If I want to study B.Com in Sharda University with education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Students who got admission to the BCom course in Sharda University can apply for an education loan through various banks. Sharda University itself has tie-ups with various banks for education loan. Syndicate Bank offers education loan to BCom students of Sharda University. Students who have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 with commerce and mathematics as a subject are eligible to apply for the education loan in Syndicate Bank. Students should have proficiency in English communication. Students should apply for education loans with offer letter from the university. Students can contact the loan assistance cell in the Sharda University. Sharda University website link is given Click Here
3rd March 2018, 06:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan to study B.Com in Sharda University?

To get education loan for pursuing B.Com course in Sharda University, you should to apply for an education loan directly by visiting the bank office or through the respective bank official website. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs.4 lakhs. For education loan above Rs. 4 lakhs, you have to submit the security in the form of third-party guarantee. You have to submit the documents like Admission Proof, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Residence Proof, etc., to bank and after verifying the documents, you will be offered an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?