1st April 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT-Agartala for BTech student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech. After completing my BTech, I want to do MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT-Agartala. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this PG Degree or not?

4th April 2019, 09:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT-Agartala for BTech student?

Eligibility Criteria for MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering in NIT, Agartala is:-

==> Candidates must have done a bachelor's degree in Engineering or an equivalent with at least 60% marks for General/OBC category.

==> Candidates of SC/ST, category must have done a bachelor's degree in Engineering or an equivalent with at least 55% marks.

==> Candidates will have to show a valid GATE score card.
4th April 2019, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT-Agartala for BTech student?

You need to have a B.Tech degree in the concerned stream with 60% marks and GATE scorecard for admission in MTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) at NIT Agartala. You need to have a decent score to get your choice of the institute and stream.

Seats will be allotted through counselling based on your GATE scorecard. Just make sure you have got good preparation for the GATE if you have B.Tech degree.
5th April 2019, 12:38 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BTech. After completing my BTech, I want to do MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT-Agartala. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this PG Degree or not?
The Eligibility criteria for M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT Agartala are candidates required to qualify in
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or technology Equivalent in an appropriate area with at least 60% of marks from a recognized university and for SC/ST category candidates 55% marks required to score at graduation and also qualify in the GATE to get admission M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT Agartala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?